We're getting behind the Myanmar-Bangladesh Crisis Appeal
Amid the fastest-growing refugee crisis in the world, Bob Dylan's words are as relevant today as ever.
More than 600,000 people have fled to Bangladesh since violence erupted in Myanmar's northern Rakhine state in August 2017, most of them Muslim Rohingyas.
Double J's raising money for the Myanmar-Bangladesh Crisis Appeal to help provide medical assistance, shelter, food and clean drinking water.
How to donate
Head to their pages to make a donation.
You can also give to any of the following:
- CARE - Myanmar Bangladesh Crisis
- Caritas - Asia Emergency Appeal
- Oxfam - Bangladesh Rohingya Crisis
- Plan International Australia
- Save the Children
- World Vision
- Act for Peace - Rohingya Crisis Appeal
- ActionAid - Myanmar Rohingya Emergency
- ADRA - Rohingya Refugee Crisis
- Anglican Overseas Aid - Rohingya Humanitarian Appeal
- ChildFund - Myanmar-Bangladesh Refugee Crisis
- Muslim Aid -Myanmar Emergency Appeal
- UNICEF Australia