Cut Copy will tour Australia in January
Electro quartet Cut Copy have announced a run of Australian shows.
The Melburnians have already been announced as part of the Melbourne Zoo and Sugar Mountain line-ups, but a few other Australian cities will get a chance to see the band this summer.
The guys are touring in support of this year's Haiku From Zero, our feature album a few months back, which Double J's Dan Condon said "continues their run of quality records".
Cut Copy have been making thoughtful indie-pop for more than a decade, finding plenty of success in the States and scoring ARIA and J Award nominations.
Check out the dates below.
- Thursday January 18 - The Met, Brisbane
- Friday January 19 - Uni Bar, Wollongong
- Saturday January 20 - Sugar Mountain Festival, Melbourne
- Thursday January 25 - Manning Bar, Sydney
- Saturday January 27 - Melbourne Zoo Twilights